Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What You've Been Waiting For...

Last week I posted several pictures from our routine 20-week ultrasound. Everything looked great. The baby is about 1 pound and loves curling its toes. As many of you know, I really dislike calling our baby an "it," so I like to find out the baby's gender if at all possible. And it was possible.

While you will not find our baby wearing this:

...you also won't find her wearing this:

She's a girl!
PS. If you are different than I am and find the flower headband adorable, you can find it at Pink Bowtique.com, where I found the above picture.

7 comments:

Erica said...

Hehehe. You're cute. And yay for a little girl!

Anonymous said...

HA! That's funny. Hooray for a girl, and Yay for a lack of fluffy headdresses.
Thank you for sharing.

Jonathan said...

Woot, great Christmas idea!

Julie said...

I definitely will not be shopping for the pink headband, either! :)

Karen H said...

I'm so happy for you! Looking forward to meeting her. :)

ks said...

Good. Now I don't have to be jealous of you for getting another boy. :) And maybe

ks said...

our kids will be friends.