Friday, May 17, 2013

I don’t want to forget…

Ok, her birthday was a month ago.  I’m just now getting around to sifting through pictures and posting to this blog.  Such is life.

201304 April 051

Things I don’t want to forget about Sophia at 3 years old:

  • Singing “My God is So Big” in the hallway at the top of our lungs
  • Singing silly, made-up-in-the-moment bedtime songs.  Songs about ceiling fans, chapstick, forks, stuffed animals, and the like.
  • Doing your hair every morning while you sit on the counter by the sink
  • Your willingness and desire to share
  • Making cookies with you when Caleb and Daddy go out for lunch
  • How cute it is when you don’t say your beginning s blends.  “Can I take my cooter on our walk, Mommy?”
  • Your desire to take care of Ava and make sure she is well-supplied with toys
201304 April 321

No comments: