Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stubborn-Face


So it's not the most flattering of pictures.... Over the past few weeks, our sleepy baby has decided to wake up! We're discovering all sorts of different cries and facial expressions (but we can only interpret a few). We've labeled this face the "stubborn-face." When Caleb makes this face, I think he's thinking, "I think I should be in charge, but I can't even hold up my own head yet. That's the way it is, but I don't have to like it." Other notable events: Caleb is starting to bald. He's got a receding hairline like that of a 50-year-old man with the name Butch. I've heard of premature balding, but isn't this a little early? Other than that it's eat, cry, poop, cry, spit up, cry, sleep, cry, wiggle, cry...and repeat.

2 comments:

Jill said...

It's actually a pretty cute picture of him. Though, he won't appreciate it in a few years.

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome picture.