Friday, February 20, 2009

Woodchuck

Ever since Caleb's top teeth finally broke through his gums, he has been biting anything he can get his hands on--paper, cups, fingers, toys, etc. So on Sunday Luke affectionately called him our little woodchuck. I didn't realize until Monday morning how appropriate that was.



This is what I found when I went into Caleb's room on Monday morning:


This is what I saw when I looked at the inside edge of his crib:


Doesn't Caleb look proud of his handiwork? As proud as I am of my son, I really don't want to have to extract splinters from his mouth. So here is the solution I worked up as soon as I could:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the mother of three boys, I learned quickly to buy the least expensive crib available because yes, they do tend to chomp them down! Loved your solution.