Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catch-Up Post

It seems I haven’t been posting much besides catch-up posts.  But that’s what happens when your baby has a cold. Then when she gets better, you decide to try taking your toddler’s pacifier away, only to catch a flu bug the same week your baby decides it’s time for a growth spurt.  So while it’s been a little crazy around here, it hasn’t exactly been eventful.  My goal has been to take each day as it comes, love my family, and do what I can.  My to do list has been fairly short:

  • Feed Sophia.
  • Work with Caleb during naptime.
  • Eat.
  • Feed Sophia.
  • Work with Caleb at bedtime.
  • Sleep.

Now that we’ve given Caleb his pacifier back, Sophia is done with her growth spurt, and we’re all healthy, we can start looking beyond basic survival skills.  Thankfully, Luke has had the privilege of being home more often during these few crazy weeks due to a lull in his work load.  Have I mentioned that he’s an awesome dad?  Caleb and Sophia are privileged to have such a patient, loving, and resourceful father. 

No comments: