Monday, May 14, 2012

Wake Up!

2012 235

I woke up one early morning to Sophia screaming, “Wake up, Mama.  I wake too!!”  I think my little girl thought she was the only one still in bed at 5:45 a.m. She was so distraught over missing out on what everyone else was doing.  Ha!

A few minutes later I heard the rattling of her door, which sent me scrambling.  How did she get to her door?

We had a climber on our hands. 

Needless to say, we converted her crib to a toddler bed that weekend.  I was nervous after the rough transition we had with Caleb, but overall it’s been a really smooth transition.  There was the time she got out of bed to get a sticker off the floor, and she’s fallen out twice, but overall she’s very proud of herself for staying in bed until Mommy comes to get her.  (And very proud of the sticker she gets to wear for staying in bed.) 

And she hasn’t sprung the springy door stop once!

1 comment:

KH said...

I think that right there is proof boys and girls are different! I am nervous about changing to a toddler bed too....I don't think it will be as smooth as it was last time!