Monday, March 7, 2011

Letter I

Attribute of God: Immanuel.  God is with us.

Bible Story: Jericho…because of Joshua 1:9.  I reinforced the theme that the Israelites didn’t have to be afraid because God was with them.  Grandma and Grandpa (and even Great-Grandma!) got to participate in this one!  The slide turned into the city of Jericho, and the vacuum extensions turned into trumpets. We marched around the city, sounded our trumpets, yelled, and the walls fell down. 

Song: Emmanuel

Common vocab: ice cream, ice, icicle, igloo, iguana, ill, instruments, imagination, idea, icky

Give: Delivered art kit to the hospital foundation office.

Activity: Musical instruments. Nothing really new here, but we did a lot of drumming and trumpeting this week. 

Seems kind of slim this week, but oh well.  I considered helping Caleb make musical instruments, but I decided that he finds enough of those without my help. 

No comments: