Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dreams

We started reading The Three Trees for preschool yesterday.  I’m going to try to do three weeks of Easter-related content.  Anyway, I quizzed the kids on what their dreams were.  I got a kick out of their answers.

Caleb

  • Today: I want to play with my new, strong puzzle.
  • This week: I want a free day when I can do whatever I want.
  • When I am 5: I want to swim in a swimming pool.
  • When I am big: I want to be a daddy and play with my kids.  I want to be an artist and draw books…with my kids.

Sophia

  • Today: I want to swim in a hotel.
  • This week: I want to go swimming.
  • When I am 3: I want to go to the dentist.
  • When I am big: I want to hold Ava.  I want to do the silverware job. (Currently Caleb’s chore is putting away the silverware.  Evidently, Sophia has schemes of taking over.)

No comments: