Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Blog

Caleb: "I know I'm handsome. What are you looking at me for?"

Caleb: "My fist is quite tasty. Do you want to try some?"
Chilling with Dad and pondering the meaning of life. I've almost got it!

This just makes me laugh...out loud.
Luke is teaching Caleb his favorite camera tricks, and Caleb is a quick study. Have you seen many pictures of Caleb smiling? Yeah. He really does smile, I promise!
And...he's mobile. He really did start off in the middle of the playmat.

One thing that entertains me during the day is making up what I think Caleb is thinking as I look at his various facial expressions. Anyone else want to try their hand? Contributions are welcome in the comment section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you said not to eat anything bigger than my head, but I think once I get it past my gums it'll be no problem at all!