Friday, April 23, 2010

Baby Product of the Week

The most helpful baby product during the first week of Sophia's life has been the SwaddleMe. While an simple, old-fashioned receiving blanket works (and this is what I use when I'm away from home), the SwaddleMe is easier to use and less prone to breakouts. Basically it's a straight-jacket for babies. At best, it makes Sophia feel secure when she sleeps (as far as I can guess what she's feeling at the moment) . At least, it keeps her from flailing her arms and hitting herself in the face. For us, it means she sleeps better, which helps us sleep better. A winner in my book! Originally our SwaddleMe was a gift from one of my awesome sisters-in-law before Caleb was born. It survived several months of constant use with Caleb and is well on its way to surviving several more months with Sophia.

If you are one of any number of my friends registering for baby items or buying baby gifts in the next few months, consider the SwaddleMe.

No comments: