Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today's the Day!

I mean... the due date day.
Some insanely low minority of babies are born on their due date, so I'm not holding my breath, but it still is a reason to celebrate! I'm thankful God has given health and relative comfort throughout this pregnancy.
Our family of 4 celebrating with the obligatory belly picture.

After my doctor appointment today, I treated Caleb to his first Blizzard. He's been such a good sport hanging out with me at the doctor's office that I thought it'd be fun to reward him. (I think he knows the doctor's routine as well as I do now... weight, blood pressure, baby's heartbeat, measure the belly.) After overcoming his fear of the cold, he succumbed to the wonders of ice cream, and we left DQ to a chorus of "more more more more more..."

4 comments:

ks said...

I had a dream this week that the phone was ringing in my sleep and I knew that it was you calling at 3 am to ask me to come get Caleb, but I couldnt get out of bed to answer. That was a weird one.

Jennifer Ekstrand said...

I'm so excited about meeting my niece!

Nancy said...

Congrats on making it this far, Deborah! So excited to hear the next news!

bartiste said...

She will be here soon! I can't wait! (Though I'm sure my anticipation is nowhere close to yours. hehe!) Love ya.