Saturday, August 14, 2010

4 months

201008 August 017 “Ahh.  This is the life.”

201008 August 017 “I just lay here, and Caleb brings me toys.”

201008 August 043

“But if I get really motivated, I can roll over and entertain myself.”

201008 August 001 “Or roll over and go back to sleep!”

As you can see, Sophia can now roll over onto her tummy.  Her biggest source of entertainment is still Caleb.  She could watch Caleb run in circles for an hour straight without losing interest, and I think she gives Caleb more smiles than anyone else in the family!  Aside from Caleb, she loves to play with these links and play on her activity mat/gym thingy.  Her reflux is under control, thanks to some medication (and simply growing, I think), so we’re seeing a well-rested, happy baby. 

Update w/ stats from the doctor:

  • Height: 26 inches (97 percentile)
  • Weight 14 lbs. 9 oz. (72 percentile)
  • Head circumference: 41 cm (53 percentile)

And…drumroll please…Sophia’s starting to sleep through the night.  Wahoo!  You may think it’s early or late, but whatever it is, I’m enjoying it!

1 comment:

Karen said...

And, I'm assuming, a better rested and happier Momma. :) Glad to hear it.