Thursday, January 22, 2009

Poll

This week at my moms groups, we had a conversation about grocery shopping, menu planning, and saving money. Since I've discovered the world of blogs, I've discovered how much time can go into menu planning, couponing, and saving pennies. I've come up with a system that works for me--something that doesn't take too much time, but still helps me meet my budget. I was amazed at how much time and money some moms in my group spent on feeding their families. Currently I don't spend a lot of time chasing sales, but I'm wondering if it'd be worth my time. Could I save bunches of money if I spent a little more time? So I'm curious, how much money do you spend on groceries each month, adjusted as if you were feeding two people? The poll is anonymous, so you don't have worry about having a "frugal queen" tiara sent to you in the mail.


No comments: