Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pictures

Here are a few pictures just to prove how beautiful this baby boy is! And if you don't agree with us, you'll just have to come visit because the camera can't capture it all!

Before: Heading to the hospital at 41.5 weeks pregnant.


Caleb and Daddy soon after birth.



Grandma and Caleb (Grandpa in the background)


Our sleepy and content baby.



Getting ready to go home from the hospital.

Our family of 3!



"It's a big world out here! What am I going to do?"



Caleb's favorite place to sleep: Daddy's chest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! What a sweet boy! You look wonderful, Deborah...and very, very happy :) Can't wait to meet this little guy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I really love the way you chose the name. It's very meaningful. I'd suggest printing out your blog post on some photo paper and framing it -- seriously.

PS Thanks for sharing the photos!

ks said...

He's so beautiful and perfect. :o) Arlene likes looking at the pictures of the ba-bab.

Mindy said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! I love that babies are both mommy and daddy-how wonderful is that?!
I'm going to have to go kiss my kids, even though they are sleeping because of how sweet your Caleb is! Hugs and Kisses!

Clare said...

AHA!!! Just as I always suspected your child is an albino! JK He is beautiful and I know he will grow up to be a great kid because he has incredible God fearing parents... Enjoy being a new mom and I hope you get some sleep every now and again.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is a very sweet looking little boy. Just adorable. I'm glad you're all doing well, and I can't wait to see him in person.
Andi Legge