Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What I could have blogged about…

I can’t believe how fast September is flying by.  I thought it was still summer! I’ve been meaning to blog about many things this summer.  Since summer’s over, I think I have to settle for a list of what I could have blogged about:

  • Dedicating Sophia in July and what that means for us as her parents and you, as a reader of my blog.
  • How eating lunch with toothpicks makes it so much more entertaining (and thereby effective).
  • What we learned from the pacifier removal fiasco.  Lessons on earning trust, the ritual of bedtime, and contentment.
  • Listening to jazz, drumming with chopsticks, “dancing” by running in circles, playing the trombone with chopsticks, downspouts or just an arm.  Enjoying spontaneous moments with a two-year-old.
  • Expectations and second babies. How I expect so much less and so much more of Sophia than I did of Caleb.
  • How PB & J can turn into elephants, letters and dinosaurs with just a few bites.

No comments: